Follow these procedures when transporting your Pro XD vehicle.
1. Place the transmission in PARK.
2. Stop the engine.
3. Engage the park brake.
4. Slowly release the brake pedal and make sure the transmission is in PARK before exiting the vehicle.
5. Secure the fuel cap, hood and cargo box. Ensure that the seats are attached correctly and are not loose.
Warning: Cargo and other loose vehicle parts may fly off while transporting this vehicle. Secure or remove all cargo and inspect the unit for loose parts prior to transport.
If transporting the vehicle in a non-enclosed trailer, the vehicle MUST FACE FORWARD, or the roof must be removed. Failure to comply may allow airflow, vibration or other factors to separate the roof from the vehicle and cause an accident, resulting in serious personal injury or death.
6. Always tie the frame of the Pro XD to the transporting unit securely with suitable straps or rope. Do not attach tie straps to the front A-arm bolt pockets. Always secure the vehicle to the trailer using the designated tie down points in the front (1) and rear (2).
7. Remove the key to prevent loss during transport.
Towing a Pro XD
Towing this vehicle is not recommended. Always transport the vehicle on a trailer or flatbed with all four wheels off the ground.
If towing a disabled vehicle is unavoidable, place the disabled vehicle’s transmission in neutral. Tow the shortest distance possible. Do not operate faster than 10 mph (16 km/h).
For more information, refer to your Owner's Manual.
Unless noted, all trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.