The following items should be inspected every time before Taylor-Dunn vehicle operation.
- Confirm all removable seat cushions are correctly installed and secured in position (if applicable).
- Adjust rear and side view mirrors as needed.
- Ensure proper steering operation.
- Ensure proper operation of the service and park brake.
- Visually inspect tire pressure.
- Inspect trailer hitch operation, latch and wear.
Warning: Remove cargo before raising the vehicle or the battery lid. Failure to remove the cargo may result in cargo falling from the vehicle, causing severe personal injury and/or property damage.
G-100 Pre-ride Inspection
Check the following items on your G-100 vehicle before operation.
- Ensure proper operation and pedal travel of the brake system.
- Inspect front suspension and lubricate if necessary.
- Inspect rear suspension and lubricate if necessary.
- Ensure free operation of the steering.
- Inspect condition and pressure of tires.
- Inspect wheels and fasteners, ensuring tightness of fasteners.
- Inspect frame, nuts, bolts and fasteners, ensuring tightness.
- Ensure proper coolant level.
- Inspect coolant hoses for leaks.
- Ensure proper operation of the throttle.
- Ensure proper operation of indicator lights and switches.
- Inspect intake pre-filters and clean if necessary.
- Check operation of headlamps; apply dielectric grease if lamp is replaced.
- Check operation of brake lights and tail lamps.
- Push down on the seat back to ensure the latch is secure.
- Check length of seat belt for damage and check latches for proper operation.
- Check doors and latches for wear or damage (if equipped).
If the pre-ride inspection reveals any concerns, contact your authorized Taylor-Dunn dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
For more information, refer to your Vehicle Operator and Service Manual.