Get the job done efficiently, economically and sustainably – with zero emissions and lower operating costs than alternate options.
- No engine noise creates a more enjoyable ride
- As low as $.03 per mile to operate
- Lower cost of ownership compared to gasoline or diesel vehicles
- No charging stations required, just plug into any 110v household outlet
Gas-powered vehicles are common around jobsites due to the accessibility of fuel and service parts. These vehicles also generally require lower upfront investments compared to other power sources.
- Accessible fuel source
- Lower initial investment cost compared to other power sources
- Service parts are easy to find
- Consistent power performance in cold weather
Diesel engines are one of the most efficient and durable power options available, meaning less fueling than other power sources and sustained engine longevity.
- Offers better fuel economy than gasoline engines
- Diesel engines provide a higher level of torque for better hauling capabilities
- Less maintenance required due to less moving parts, including no spark plugs or distributors
- Last longer due to being built more ruggedly to withstand the rigors of higher compression
Liquid Propane Gas
LPG vehicles are a great solution for indoor/outdoor applications due to the nontoxic emissions they release.
- Nontoxic, nonpoisonous and low range of flammability means a safer jobsite
- Same performance as gasoline powered vehicles
- Lower operating cost compared to conventional fuel
- Common fuel source around warehouses