Polaris commercial vehicles can be purchased through the following channels:
- From an authorized dealership
- Commercial and National Account Sales Team
- GSA contract
- A GSA contract is exclusive to federal government entities, as well as select approved state and local governments. Products on this contract, including RANGER, RZR, GENERAL, Sportsman and Pro XD, are only available from Polaris Government & Defense directly – dealers cannot utilize this contract for any sales.
- Polaris has one GSA contract. Polaris Gas, Diesel and Electric Vehicles and Accessories GSA Schedule 78 is # GS-07F-0398M.
- Sourcewell contract
- A Sourcewell contract includes the Polaris brands listed above. This contract is utilized by federal, state, county and municipal entities, as well as approved non-profits and select educational facilities. While all Polaris Dealers are approved to sell using the Sourcewell contract, dealers may only offer the product lines authorized by their Polaris Dealer Agreement. The Sourcewell contract allows the Commercial Team to support the various dealer networks.
- The contract number for a Sourcewell contract is 051717-PSI.
- Commercial Leasing Offers
- Government and Defense Purchasing Channels
The National Account Sales Team offers the best purchasing experience; they can help you get a quote and customize your vehicle. For assistance purchasing your commercial vehicle, contact the National Account Sales Team.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.